Registration for the 2017 Greater Nashua Public Health Annual Meeting and Integrated Behavioral Health Conference is now open!
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2017
Location: The Event Center at the Courtyard Marriott, Nashua
Event time: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
(Registration and light refreshments from 8:00 am - 8:30 am)
Please join us as Greater Nashua Public Health Network and Nashua Integrated Delivery Network partners come together to learn about programs, services, and initiatives that are contributing to improving the health of our communities! For more information about this event, please contact Patty Crooker, Public Health Network Services Coordinator, at CrookerP@NashuaNH.gov
The 2017 PHAC Annual Meeting & Integrated Behavioral Health Conference is intended to:
- Provide an overview of the Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement (CHIP) process.
- Provide data and information from the 2017 Greater Nashua Community Health Assessment.
- Provide an overview of the 2018-2021 CHIP development and implementation process that will begin in December 2017.
- Provide training and education about behavioral health issues, including Substance Use Disorder, suicide and mental health.
- Engage community members and other stakeholders in supporting initiatives to integrate behavioral health services.
- Increase awareness of behavioral health services in the Greater Nashua Region.
Integrated Behavioral Health Conference Overarching Goal
Reducing the stigma of mental illness in order to …
- Enhance access to care
- Help the community be more supportive of those with mental illness and SUD
- Build community resilience
- Support for families and caregivers
Session Topics Include:
|*Integrated Delivery Network Overview||*Adolescent Screening, Brief Intervention and Treatment||*Behavioral Health Language Training|
|*Adverse Childhood Experiences||*Mental Health First Aid||*Change Direction NH|
|*The Brain's Role in Addiction and Chronicity of SUD||*Spirituality and Behavioral Health||*Peer Support for Behavioral Health|
Registration fee: $20/per attendee - includes lunch (credit cards only)
**Presenters and event volunteers: Conference Planners will provide you with a separate registration link and password required for access.
**Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships will be available for consumers, family members, or caregivers for whom the registration fee would be a financial burden. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please complete a Scholarship Request. Once a Scholarship Request has been submitted, staff will contact the registrant for further information to confirm eligibility.
Exhibitor space is limited – priority will be given to non-profit PHAC/IDN partner organizations that provide services within the Greater Nashua Public Health Region.
For more information, please visit our Exhibitor registration link